Today, I am reviewing the fourth and last gimbal in my series of reviews of mid-range camera gimbals, the CAME-Mini 3 (previously I covered the CAME-Argo, Moza Lite 2 and Turbo Ace AllSteady Motion). The CAME-Mini 3 is the lightest of the these gimbals and supports payload up to 2.6 lbs (1.2 kg). By the way, soon I am going to release a video where I will compare these four models side by side.
Today, though, the spotlight is on the CAME-Mini 3. Here is my video review of it.
My overall impressions of the CAME-Mini 3 are that it is an amazing gimbal for smaller mirrorless cameras. It’s definitely one of the best deals in the mid-range gimbal class. Here is what I specifically liked about this gimbal:
- it’s very light to carry around
- comes with a great case that is also small and light
- has a built-in video transmitter
- has P-Tap power connection for external accessories like a wireless follow focus
- it is easy to balance thanks to the fine adjustment knobs that keep the positions until moved
- the battery lasts a whole day
Previously, I also reviewed the CAME-TV CAME-Mini 2, which you can see here.