There are more and more options for those looking for 3-axis gimbal camera stabilizers. Here is my review of one of the new models, the CAME-ARGO.
My overall impression: I liked it. It’s one of the better deals in the mid-range gimbal class.
Here is what I liked about it:
- it’s light to carry around
- it has a great case that is also small and light
- a built-in video transmitter
- P-Tap power connection for external accessories like a wireless follow-focus
- easy to balance thanks to the fine adjustment knobs that maintain the positions until moved
- the battery lasts a whole day
You can also get it directly from the CAME-TV website.
The wireless monitor I show is no longer available from CAME-TV but here are two options that will also work
$130 7 Inch Monitor
and a smaller monitor for $60