Here’s my review of Flycam Flowline 750N – a camera support for rigs weighing 15-19 kg (33-42 lbs).
Here is follow-up video with test shots from the Flycam Flowline and a 3-axis gimbal.
You can get this camera support on eBay, https://www.amazon.com/Professional-Stabilizing-Stabilizer-Camcorders-FLCM-FLN-750N/dp/B00MZ3LG58/ref=as_li_ss_tl?&linkCode=ll1&tag=tomantfilan05-20&linkId=fa277f6331d6fbe721c4a6f59bbe06c9, Amazon.ca, Amazon UK, Amazon.de
UPDATE: June 24, 2016
Now I use this support system together with the Flowline Placid spring arm. You can read more about it here.
What’s in the box:
- Flycam Flowline 750N Professional Ergonomic Camera Support (15kg to 19Kg)
- Perfect partner for all DV/HDV/DSLR film & video cameras
- Designed to provide flexible and stable support with a touch of ease
- Relieves your shoulders and back from strain
- Adjustable Rope Resistance
- Flexible Belt System
- Comfortable for longer periods of handheld shoots
- Gives you the speed and mobility of a handheld camera, while still achieving steady shots
- Breathable fabric and ventilated soft padding
- Top-Quality Rope
- Attaches to Camera by Rubber-Grip Hook
- Weight: Complete 3.1 kg (6.8 lb))
- Height: Mounted: 112 cm (44”)
Folded: 60 cm (23.6”)
- Capacity: 15 – 19 kg (33 – 41.9 lb)
- Suspension line length: 107 cm (42”) when fully stretched
- Top Bar Length: 390mm
- Min. waist hip strap length: 87 cm (34”))
- Max. waist hip strap length: 142 cm (56”)
For more product information, please go to the CineCity’s website.