As you probably know, I have been on the road for quite a while now, but I am heading home soon and will be much more active on YouTube. While travelling, I’ve had with me a portable bluetooth speaker from Archeer. Here is my review of it.
Here are some key facts about the speaker:
- model: Archeer A226
- small, lightweight (14 ounces / 400 grams) and weatherproof (IP64)
- big battery – 2200mAh, giving about 12 hours of playtime
- Bluetooth 4.0 (i.e. low energy use) and backwards compatible to 2.0
- also connects through 3.5mm audio jack
- charges through Micro-USB
- comes with a carabiner clip for attaching to a backpack, belt, etc.
- loud speaker – 10W; can be used on music video shoots when you are in the field without power supply
- has a built-in mic for answering phone calls, if call comes through while listening to music
- includes one-click flashlight
So, the speaker is very good. It is also great to see that it is offered at a very reasonable price. In addition to that, the company has offered following discounts to my viewers and readers.