Synco D2 is the best mic you can get for Indie Films, TV & Documentaries. It is same quality as MKH-416 at 1/4 of the price!
Check out my video review to hear the sound quality that this microphone delivers.
Get the mic here:
20% OFF Aug 9th-14th at B&H https://bhpho.to/45h8Qyy
Amazon Canada https://amzn.to/3Kymp4t
Amazon Germany https://amzn.to/3Qu11RJ
Amazon France https://amzn.to/45kXwBr
- For Indie Films, TV & Documentaries
- 48V Phantom Powered
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- Built-In Bass Boost
- High Resistance to Interference
- High Maximum SPL Before Distortion
- XLR Output with Gold-Plated Contacts
- Windscreen Reduces Wind Noise
- Lightweight Brass Housing
- Includes Mic Holder and XLR Cable
The Synco Mic-D2 shotgun microphone features a hypercardioid polar pattern to deliver sharpened frontal focus and side rejection compared to supercardioid shotguns, allowing it to capture clear, quality dialogue and sound effects for independent filmmakers, videographers, and broadcasters.
More info: https://www.syncoaudio.com/products/sy-d2-bk
Video by Booth Junkie where he compares Synco D2 to MKH 416